When medication fails to give you lasting relief, manually adjusting your joints could alleviate your neck pain. Our chiropractor in Lufkin, TX can come up with a customized neck pain treatment plan to help you feel better in no time.
Dr. Bryan Pool Chiropractor helps patients who are suffering from...
- Blurred vision
- Headaches or dizziness
- Neck stiffness or soreness
- Hearing loss or ringing in the ears
- Pain, numbness or tingling in the back, arms, shoulders or hands
We rely on three methods to treat neck pain:
- The diversified technique, using the hands to apply pressure
- The activator technique, using a spring-loaded instrument to apply pressure
- The sacro-occipital technique, using wedges to balance the pelvis and spine